Mariposa - Calming Facial Steam
✨ TELL ME ABOUT IT:
Allow the herbal steam to open, detox, and calm your skin. Breathe deeply and relax with lavender while the chamomile, raspberry leaves, and lemons go to work. A perfect addition to self-care Sunday routines!
'Mariposa' means butterfly in Spanish! I named it after one of the main ingredients, the Butterfly Pea Flower!
🦋 INGREDIENT SPOTLIGHT:
Lemongrass: restricts pore size + reduces sebum production
Lavender: calms acne + reduces redness
Plantain Leaves: reduces redness + cleanses
Butterfly Pea Flowers: antioxidants + vitamins A, C, and E
🌻 SKIN CONCERNS
Pores. Oiliness. Acne. Hydration. Glow.
⌛️ 8 oz jar (6-8 uses) + comes with the scoop!
1 oz mini (1-2 uses) does not come with scoop
- Pour 4-6 scoops into a bowl
- Add 2 cups of boiled water
- Cover and let sit for 2 minutes
- Tent your head with a towel, lean over the bowl, and close your eyes
- Enjoy for 5 minutes or until steam has cooled
lemongrass*, lavender*, calendula*, butterfly pea flowers, plantain leaves*, yarrow flowers*, raspberry leaves*, chamomile flowers, rose hips*, lemons, & essential oil blend
- Strain out the herbs after use and freeze into ice cubes. Use them to cool and refresh your skin, de-puff your under eye area, reduce pore size, and increase circulation.
- Add the leftover Mariposa water to our Hibiscus + Honey Dry Clay Mask
- Strain and transfer to a bottle to use as a herbal toner. Keep in the fridge to preserve. Dispose of after 1 week.
Mariposa Calming Facial Steam
Amazing! It made my skin feel open and refreshed! It also allowed me that needed me time.
Sierra - Yay! We're so happy you had such a positive and relaxing experience with 'Mariposa'. Thanks for sharing! LOVE + LIGHT + PEACE, Shanice